Environmental Site Assessments
Site cleanup remediation system installed
- Phase I: ASTM 1527-05 ESA: Site reconnaissance and documentation, research of historical and regulatory data, report on findings. ESA considerations for asbestos containing materials and vapor intrusion.
- Phase II: Evaluate and/or confirm the presence of adversely impacted soil and/or groundwater via Subsurface Investigation and laboratory analysis of soil and/or groundwater samples.
- Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Study & Cleanup Action Plan – Pilot Studies and Remediation of contaminated soil and/or groundwater.
Underground Storage Tanks Decommissioning
- Project Consultation
- Insurance Inspection
- Code Compliance Inspection
- Site Characterization
- Site Remediation
- Remediation Oversight and Project Design
- Health & Safety Plans
- Home Heating Oil Tank Inspection / Removal
- Underground Storage Tank Tightness Test and Helium Test
- Underground Storage Tank Decommissioning and Site Assessment
- Underground Storage Tank Installation
- Investigation Derived Waste Disposal Management
- Estimates / Budgets
- Environmental documentation, including environmental assessments for NEPA, HUD, and SEPA.
- Environmental Assessment and Environmental Impact Statement.
- Onsite environmental monitoring during construction to ensure compliance.
Asbestos & Lead Building Surveys
- Inspection of buildings for asbestos containing materials (ACMs) and lead in paint.
- Management planning and hazard assessment for safe and responsible occupation of a building with asbestos-containing material.